CAPE, on behalf of CG, CAC, serves as the proponent for the Army Profession, the Army Ethic and Character Development of Army Professionals to reinforce
Trust within the profession and with the American people.
To reinforce Trust within the profession and with the American people: the foundation for successful accomplishment of the Army Mission, consistent with the Army Ethic.
- Support Army wide efforts (Army Campaign Plan, TRADOC Strategic Plan, Ready and Resilient Campaign Plan and Human Dimension TF)
- Integrate CAPE within the Mission Command Center of Excellence, Human Dimension Task Force, and USMA body of intellectual capital
- Create and integrate Army Profession, Army Ethic and Character Development doctrine and concepts into training, leadership development (PME/CES), and Army doctrine.
- Promulgate the Army Ethic
- Develop the Army Character Development concept , strategy, and doctrine
- Assess effectiveness of CAPE’s efforts
An Army culture that reinforces Trust within the Army Profession and with the American people.